- OMAX M82ES-SC100-LP100 provides magnification of 40x,80x, 100x, 200x, 400x, 800x, 1000x, and 2000x.
- The Objective lenses are of Achromatic DIN 4x, 10x, 40x(S), 100x(S, Oil) and the viewing head rotates 45-degree inclined 360 degrees. Both eye tubes are adjustable.
- It contains an X-Y mechanical stage with scales and a stage upward moving lock which protects the objectives and slides.
- A condenser of NA 1.25 Abbe with iris diaphragm, LED for the proper magnifications.
- A solid metal frame. The required power supply for this microscope is 7.5W.
Observe the unseen with OMAX Binocular Compound Microscope! This powerful microscope has a wide range of magnification options to view objects both large and small. The binocular viewing head allows for convenient 360-degree swiveling, and the adjustable interpupillary distance ensures a comfortable viewing experience for all.
The OMAX Binocular Compound Microscope is perfect for students and scientists of all levels! The revolving quadruple nosepiece offers quick and easy changing of objectives, while the double layer X-Y mechanical stage with scales makes precise specimen movements a breeze. Plus, the stage upward moving lock protects objectives and slides when the microscope is not in use.
Introducing the OMAX Binocular Compound Microscope! This powerful microscope is perfect for students and professionals of all levels. With a condenser of NA1.25 and adjustable illumination, you can get a clear view of even the smallest details. And with coaxial coarse and fine focus knobs on both sides, it’s easy to get the perfect focus every time.
The OMAX Binocular Compound Microscope is perfect for students, lab researchers, and anyone who wants to explore the wonders of the microscope world. It features a full solid metal frame construction with a stain-resistant enamel finish and comes with a power supply that works in any country. It also includes 100 blank glass slides, 100 coverslips, and 50 sheets of lens cleaning paper so you can start exploring right away!