- AmScope SE306R-P-LED is used explicitly in schools, mainly in the classroom environment, so that people can view different objects. Apart from biological uses, it can also be used to zoom in marbles.
- The opening or head of this microscope has field glasses, and focusing distance is capable of the adjustments. The extended area of eyepieces is vast, up to 10X.
- The objective lens can give you low (about 2X to 24X) and high magnification to view small-scale to large-scale objects. Also, the head is inclined to about 45 degrees.
- There are two places where light is used in this microscope; one is placed on the higher ground other is placed on lower, to light up the specimens.
- Microscope during inclination has a stage plate used to show crystalline specimens while pale stage provides images of samples in rich color, and to hold down the specimens, stage clips are present.
The AmScope SE306R-P-LED is the perfect stereo microscope for anyone interested in inspecting biological specimens, rocks, stamps, jewelry, and other large objects. This powerful magnification tool has a wide range of uses and is perfect for students or hobbyists of any level. With its comfortable viewing angle and easy-to-use design, the SE306R-P-LED is perfect for anyone looking for an affordable and reliable stereo microscope.
The AmScope SE306R-P-LED Binocular Stereo Microscope is perfect for young users who want to get a closer look at the world around them. The forward-mounted binocular viewing head makes it easy to see in all directions, while the adjustable interpupillary distance and 45-degree inclination make it comfortable for anyone to use. Plus, with its pair of 10x widefield eyepieces, you’ll be able to see fine details with ease.
Do you need a microscope that can handle both small and large specimens? Then check out the AmScope SE306R-P-LED. This stereo microscope has interchangeable 2x and 4x objectives, so you can get low magnification for inspecting small details or longer focal length for larger specimens. Plus, its LED lighting system ensures bright, clear images every time.
Introducing the AmScope SE306R-P-LED Binocular Stereo Microscope! This microscope has upper and lower illumination with LED light sources to illuminate specimens. The frosted stage plate allows light to pass through from below with transparent specimens, reversible black and white stage plate provide contrast with light- and dark-colored specimens, and stage clips secure the specimen during view.