- AmScope SE304-PZ-E2 digital elementary stereo microscopes have some features which are the same as the simple microscope. It is also used in schools and in-home environments, and we can avail of it in the biotic family. It can also be used to inspect huge samples.
- Filed glasses used to look into the viewing head, consisting of eyepieces which are changeable with each other and their wide field is 10x to 20x.
- To make it easy for viewing, this microscope can be inclined about 45 degrees.
- This microscope has a tungsten light source with 10W so that samples can be brightened from the top.
- The stage clip present in it is used to protect the specimen. The objective of 2x and 4x comes up with a shallow magnification range. But its focal length is long, which is also used for scanning huge size of specimens. It also provides this playing of images throw the use of a 2mp camera and USB 2.0 output
The AmScope SE304-PZ-E2 digital stereo microscope is perfect for the student or hobbyist who wants to inspect biological specimens, rocks, stamps, jewelry, and large specimens. With a 2MP camera and USB 2.0 output, you can capture or display images on a computer or projector.
The AmScope SE304-PZ-E2 digital stereo microscope is perfect for budding scientists and explorers of all ages. With its interchangeable eyepieces and adjustable viewing angle, it’s easy to find the perfect viewing position for everyone. Plus, the powerful digital camera captures stunning detail and lets you share your discoveries with the world.
Looking for a powerful microscope to inspect large-scale specimens? Look no further than the AmScope SE304-PZ-E2 Digital Binocular Stereo Microscope. This microscope comes with interchangeable 2x and 4x objectives that provide low magnification and longer focal length, making it perfect for inspecting larger specimens. Plus, its digital camera allows you to capture images and videos of your findings for further study or sharing with others. So don’t go another day struggling to inspect large-scale specimens – get the AmScope SE304-PZ-E2 Digital Binocular Stereo Microscope today!
Introducing the AmScope SE304-PZ-E2 digital binocular stereo microscope! This amazing microscope features upper illumination with a 10W tungsten light source to illuminate specimens from above. The reversible black and white stage plate provide contrast with light- and dark-colored specimens, and the stage clips secure the specimen. With its superb quality and versatility, the AmScope SE304-PZ-E2 digital binocular stereo microscope is perfect for use in schools, laboratories, or your home. Order yours today!
Leave a Reply